Wedding Video Investment

I understand how important it is investing in videography & entrusting someone to capture your day in a genuine way. Years from now, your film is one of the few things you'll have left from your wedding, and I strive to tell your love story in a genuine, beautiful way that can be watched for generations to come.  Video documents moments in the truest form--you get to listen & watch your spouse say their vows, the way they looked at you, how you danced with one another...It's a beautiful thing & a story that deserves to be documented. 
Thank you for considering me to tell your story!
 

Collection i

$1700

+ up to 6 hours of wedding day coverage

+ Two camera angles during ceremony (1 videographer + 1 camera on tripod)

+ 3-5 minute highlight film

+ Digital delivery
 

Collection ii

$1900

+ up to 8 hours of wedding day coverage

+ Two camera angles during ceremony (1 videographer + 1 camera on tripod)

+ Audio recording

+ 30 second teaser

+ 3-6 minute highlight film 

+  Digital delivery

 

Collection iii

$2300

+ up to 10 hours of wedding day coverage

+ Two camera angles during ceremony (1 videographer + 1 camera on tripod)

+ Audio Recording

+ One minute teaser (perfect for Instagram!)

+ 4-6 minute highlight film

+  Digital delivery

*$200 discount off of any package for a weekday wedding (Monday-Thursday)


TRAVEL + STAY

There is no added fee for travel within 50 miles of zip code 73098. Fees are .50 cents round trip after that. A ones nights stay must be covered in addition if location is over 4 hours from Wynnewood, Ok. Flights, transportation, and a two nights stay must be covered if location requires a flight. I’ll book my own travel.

BOOKING + PAYMENT

You ready? Let’s do this! I require a signed contract and non-refundable 25% retainer fee to hold your date, then the remaining 75% is due one month before your wedding. To book, please fill out this contact form.